Assessment of alleged victim and their account.
Assessment of alleged assailant and their account.
Assessment of prior treatment & clinical documentationof alleged victim and assailant. · Child abuse evaluation.
Child custody evaluation.
Sentence Mitigation analysis and report
Analysis of opposing expert witness testimony. · Crime scene photo analysis.
Police and autopsy report analysis.
Behavioral Health administration and services malpractice analysis.
- Professional ethics and malpractice complaints.
- Clinical & licensure supervision in clinical social work, marriage & family therapy and professional counselingFinancial Planning
- Risk management in mental health and drug & alcohol treatment
- Compliance in mental health and drug & alcohol treatment
- Insurance & licensure reviews in mental health and drug & alcohol treatment
- Trainings in clinical supervision, clinical documentation, duty to warn, professional ethics, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and psychiatric diagnosis
- Ethical consultation
- And more...
FORENSIC BEHAVIORAL ASSOCIATES
Committed to providing forensic consultation and expert witness services to attorneys in criminal and civil cases.